Access to this website and/or use of Services is granted by Paste-It™, its subsidiaries and associated companies represented on this website and/or Services subject to the following terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY WEB PAGE HEREOF AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS IMMEDIATELY TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEB PAGE HEREOF AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN IMMEDIATELY.
Copyright And usage of content
The copyright and all other intellectual property in and to the contents of this website and/or the Services is owned by the Paste-It. No part or parts hereof may be used, reproduced, distributed, published, modified, displayed, broadcasted, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the Paste-It™’s prior written permission. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this Website only for your internal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images.
You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
Exclusion Of Liability
Without prejudice to anything contained in this website and/or the Services, Paste-It™ shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damage, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this website and/or Services, use of or reliance on the contents of this website and/or made available through the Services;
- any transaction performed on any (a) web page in this website; and/or (b) software applications and/or mobiles applications via the Services;
- any loss or abuse or unauthorised disclosure of information, including customer information;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, interception, delay in operation or transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to (a) any other websites linked to this website; and/or (b) any other software applications and/or mobiles applications linked to the Services; and/or
- any service, product, information, data, software or other materials obtained from (a) this website or from any other websites linked to this website; and/or (b) any other software applications and/or mobiles applications linked to the Services even if Paste-It™ employees or its agents had been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.